Attending a Yoga session with Shuna Yoga I hereby agree to the following:
- That I am participating in the Yoga classes offered by Shuna Yoga during which I will receive information and instruction about yoga, physical exercise or health. I recognise that exercise requires physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to consult a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the yoga classes, health programs or workshops offered by my instructor or substitute teacher. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition, which would prevent my full participation in these yoga classes, health programs or workshops.
- If I am pregnant I understand that I participate fully at my own risk and that of my unborn child/children.
- In consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga classes, health programs or workshops, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the program offered by my instructor or substitute teacher.
- Known injuries and conditions have been declared to Shuna Yoga in advance.
- In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga classes, health programs or workshops, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against my instructor or substitute teacher for my injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the yoga class, health program or workshop.
- I hereby take full and sole responsibility from any liability of loss or damage to personal property associated with yoga classes or any other events. I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above and under my own free will.
Please refer to the studio’s cancellation policies
Private Individual or Group Classes
Payments must be received at the time of booking. I understand that schedules change and you may need to cancel or postpone your class. Any classes cancelled with more than 48 hours notice will receive a full refund. Any sessions cancelled with less than 48 hours notice will not be refunded.